If you are an income investor and want to identify ways to generate income from your investments, then the “I Prefer Income!” website and database programs are a great place to learn and earn income from “higher yielding securities” trading in the marketplace. The number 1 goal of IPI is to generate income from reasonably safe companies who generate a reliable and sustainable distribution.
Appreciation and capital gains are important and welcome, but that is not the most important goal for IPI.
I Prefer Income is also focused on the long term investor. We are not interested in short term trades. That changes the way we invest. That means we focus first on financial analysis. Yes, we use stock charts but not as the primary tool for determining the overall financial health of the company.
Many investors are novice or in the learning stage of investing so IPI will work hard to provide tools to help those who need it. Keep in mind that our database programs provide historical information. We do not address the future so it is important to keep up-to-date with economic reports and to utilize trusted outside analysts where possible.
I Prefer Income! provides 4 programs for income investors.
- Preferred Stocks & ETD Securities. (Active)
- REITS. (Active)
- High Yield. Mortgage & commercial REITS, business development companies. (coming soon)
- MLP / Midstream / Shipping. (coming soon)
Each of these programs use a database and focuses on providing important demographic and financial metrics to help the investor determine the overall financial health of the company and its ability to pay a reliable and sustainable dividend. Some of the key features include:
- Easy to use database program.
- Filter system to help locate securities that meet member criteria.
- Use of important financial metrics, including Non-GAAP earnings such as FFO (funds from operations), AFFO (adjusted funds from operations), DCF (distributable cash flow, etc.)
- Historical GAAP & Non-GAAP earnings and dividend records.
- Stock charts on all securities covered.
- “My Portfolio” to allow members to select specific stocks and place in your own portfolio for tracking performance and dividend income.
- Analysis system that helps members determine strength of company and ability to pay a reliable and sustainable dividend. Focus on earnings, payout ratios, debt ratios, dividend metrics and credit ratings.
- Ranking program using up to 5 criteria to compare & rank a group of stocks selected by the member. Makes analyzing stocks much more efficient.
- Comment program to allow members to make comments or ask questions of others.
- Alert program
- Data is updated every day after market closes.
Memberships are FREE
Thanks, and looking forward to working with you to build a portfolio of higher yielding income producing securities.
I Prefer Income!