If you are an income investor and are looking for a program that will help you search for, identify and analyze income stocks, then the “I Prefer Income!” website and database programs are considered to be the best for income investors who are interested in “dividend growth stocks” or higher yielding “immediate income” securities trading in the marketplace. So what exactly does that mean?
Immediate Income investments refers to securities with the focus on higher yields to satisfy investor needs for immediate or near term income. That means less focus on dividend and earnings growth and more attention on yields, safety and ability to pay a reliable and sustainable distribution. That does not mean investors have to settle for weak or unstable companies; however, it does mean paying attention and having access to a wide range of income securities that can provide good opportunities.
Immediate income stocks can be found in all asset classes, but greater numbers of these higher yielding stocks can be found in REITs, MLP / Midstream, Business Development Companies and Preferred & ETD securities that are tracked and made available on the “I Prefer Income” programs.
Dividend growth stocks focus first on dividend and earnings growth. The goal is to build a portfolio of stocks that provide a safe, reliable and ever growing stream of income for your future requirements and dreams. Dividend growth stocks can be found in every asset class, but the “Dividend Diamond 25+” program has gathered over 130 stocks that have increased their dividend every year for 25+ years. By definition, they are all dividend growth stocks.
The 2 main goals of IPI are to: 1) provide access to several asset classes or lists that contain dividend/distribution paying stocks/securities and 2) to then assist investors in “searching for, identifying and analyzing” companies that meet investor requirements for safety, yield and paying a reliable and sustainable distribution. Appreciation and capital gains are important and welcome, but the focus is income.
“I Prefer Income” is also focused on the long-term investor. We are not interested in short term trades. That means we provide the tools and resources for financial analysis of past company results and trends in order to help determine future performance. It is important to remember that future results can differ from past accomplishments and all investors should keep up-to-date with company and economic reports, and to utilize trusted outside analysts where possible.
I Prefer Income! provides 5 programs for income investors.
- Preferred Stocks & ETD Securities. All Preferred stocks & ETD (Baby Bonds) securities that have call prices of $25. (Does not include convertibles)
- REITS. 16 industry categories of equity REITS.
- Dividend Diamonds 25+. (companies that have increased dividend 25+ consecutive years)
- MLP / Midstream / Shipping.
- High Yield stocks. Includes mortgage & commercial REITS and business development companies (BDC). (coming soon)
Each of these programs use a database and focus on providing important demographic and financial metrics to help the investor determine the overall financial health of the company and its ability to pay a reliable and sustainable dividend. Some of the key features include:
- Each database program lists most of the dividend stocks within each asset class.
- Easy-to-use database program that helps users search for, identify and analyze dividend stocks/securities.
- Filter system to help locate securities that meet member criteria.
- Use of important financial metics, including Non-GAAP earnings such as FFO (funds from operations), AFFO (adjusted funds from operations), DCF (distributable cash flow, etc.)
- Analysis system that helps members determine strength of company and ability to pay a reliable and sustainable dividend. Main areas of analysis are on earnings, payout ratios, debt ratios, dividend metrics, credit ratings and valuation scores.
- Historical GAAP & Non-GAAP earnings and dividend records.
- Stock charts on all securities covered, including preferred stocks and ETD securities.
- Payout graphs to compare dividends with GAAP and Non-GAAP earnings, operating and free cash flow figures.
- “My Portfolio” allows member to select specific stocks that are placed in member’s My Portfolio for tracking performance and dividend income.
- “Ranking program” allows member to select up to 5 criteria / weighting to analyze, score and rank selected stocks. Change criteria and/or weight to obtain different results. Makes analyzing stocks efficient and fast.
- “Articles & Stock” program that lists recent articles on stocks listed in the IPI Database Programs. Members are able to access the article and also view all data on the stock in article.
- Admin portfolios containing of stocks meeting certain criteria. May contain favorites, recommended stocks or timely choice stocks.
- Comment program allow members to make comments or reply to comments of others.
- Data is updated every day after market closes.
- Newsletter & BLOG.
Memberships are FREE
Thanks, and looking forward to working with you to build a portfolio of higher yielding income producing securities.
I Prefer Income!