If you are an income investor and want to identify ways to generate income from your investments, then the “I Prefer Income!” website and database programs are a great place to learn and earn income from either “higher yielding securities” or “dividend growth stocks” trading in the marketplace. The number 1 goal of IPI is to assist investors to identify companies that meet investor requirements for safety, yield and paying a reliable and sustainable distribution.
Appreciation and capital gains are important and welcome, but that is not the most important goal for IPI.
I Prefer Income is also focused on the long term investor. We are not interested in short term trades. That changes the way we invest. That means we focus first on financial analysis. Yes, we use stock charts but not as the primary tool for determining the overall financial health of the company.
Many investors are novice or in the learning stage of investing so IPI works hard to provide tools to help those who need it. Keep in mind that our database programs provide historical information and analysis. We do not focus on the future so it is important to keep up-to-date with company and economic reports, and to utilize trusted outside analysts where possible.
I Prefer Income! provides 5 programs for income investors.
- Preferred Stocks & ETD Securities. (Active)
- REITS. (Active)
- Dividend Diamonds 25+. (companies that have increased dividend 25+ consecutive years) (Active)
- MLP / Midstream / Shipping. (Active)
- High Yield. Mortgage & commercial REITS and business development companies (BDC). (coming soon)
Each of these programs use a database and focus on providing important demographic and financial metrics to help the investor determine the overall financial health of the company and its ability to pay a reliable and sustainable dividend. Some of the key features include:
- Easy-to-use database program that helps to organize and evaluate dividend stocks.
- Filter system to help locate securities that meet member criteria.
- Use of important financial metics, including Non-GAAP earnings such as FFO (funds from operations), AFFO (adjusted funds from operations), DCF (distributable cash flow, etc.)
- Analysis system that helps members determine strength of company and ability to pay a reliable and sustainable dividend. Focus on earnings, payout ratios, debt ratios, dividend metrics and credit ratings.
- Historical GAAP & Non-GAAP earnings and dividend records.
- Stock charts on all securities covered, including preferred stocks and ETD securities.
- Payout graphs to compare dividends with GAAP and Non-GAAP earnings, operating and free cash flow figures.
- “My Portfolio” allows member to select specific stocks that are placed in member’s My Portfolio for tracking performance and dividend income.
- “Ranking program” allows member to select up to 5 criteria / weighting to analyze and rank selected stocks. Change criteria and/or weight to obtain different results. Makes analyzing stocks efficient and fast.
- “Articles & Stock” program that lists recent articles on stocks listed in the IPI Database Programs. Members are able to access the article and also view all data on the stock in article.
- Comment program allow members to make comments or reply to comments of others.
- Data is updated every day after market closes.
- Newsletter & BLOG.
Memberships are FREE
Thanks, and looking forward to working with you to build a portfolio of higher yielding income producing securities.
I Prefer Income!