I Prefer Income adds MLP / Midstream Program
My name is Rich Hill. The “I Prefer Income” website and database programs provide focused information on income producing securities. We currently have 3 programs. These include Preferred Stocks & ETD securities, Equity REITS and Dividend Diamonds 25+.
Today I am introducing the new MLP/ Midstream program. MLP / Midstream stocks are a mix of midstream pipeline companies, petroleum related companies, yieldcos, shipping companies and a few other miscellaneous companies. There are fewer than 70 companies in this program, but most of the stocks are generally higher yielding companies, which suggest they are higher risk. However, you might be surprised to learn that about 30% of the companies are designated as Dividend Diamonds because they have increased their dividends every year for 5 or more years.
Some of the key features of the program include:
- Full demographics on 68 companies that are MLP or midstream pipeline companies, petroleum related companies, yieldcos, shipping companies, etc.
- Valuable financial metrics to help analyze all company’s financial health. Includes Earnings metrics, Payout ratios, Debt ratios, Dividend metrics and more.
- Filter program with 16 criteria to narrow search for companies that meet user requirements.
- Ranking program allows user to “compare and rank” selected stocks using user criteria and weighting.
- “My Portfolio” program tracks selected stocks with values and monthly and yearly income.
- Stock and payout charts for all companies.
- Historical (5 years) info for earnings and dividends.
- Video lessons
The program was installed on 10/14/19 and I invite members and all interested parties to view the video for a brief review of the program and how it works. You will be surprised at how efficient and fast it is. The bottom line is that it quickly helps to identify the stocks that meet each user’s investment requirements.
I am listing 4 links that can be selected. I hope you take a few minutes to check it out. Remember that all IPI income programs are FREE!
To view the MLP video: Click Here.
To login to the database: Click Here
To visit the I Prefer Income Website: Click Here
To register for FREE MEMBERSHIP: Click Here
Thanks, and I will talk to you later.
Rich Hill I Prefer Income!